1. (Q) What does your product do? (A) ICM is a cyber security awareness tool. It combines technology that controls an employee's computer internet connectivity with his/her daily computer activities to improve their cyber security awareness and engagement.
2. (Q) What operating system does ICM use? (A) ICM is designed for Microsoft Windows 10.
3. (Q) How do I install ICM? (A) Installing ICM is a remarkably simple process. First, use your browser to go to My-SecureID.com and download ICM.msi from the Downloads page. Once downloaded, double click ICM.msi and follow the prompts. Once installation is complete you may access ICM from the Start menu or the Task bar.
4. (Q) How do I remove ICM? (A) Click on the Start icon. Click on [Settings] which is shaped like a gear. Then click [Apps]. Scroll through the list and click on ICM. Then click [Uninstall]. That���s it. Very simple. Since My-SecureID believes in protecting you and your computer we ensure that ALL files associated with ICM will be removed
6. (Q) What is WiFi? (A) Wireless connectivity, often known as Wi-Fi, is the technology that allows a PC, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet device to connect at high speed to the internet without the need for a physical wired connection.
7. (Q) What is Bluetooth? (A) Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard used for exchanging data between fixed and mobile devices over short distances using UHF radio waves in the industrial, scientific and medical radio bands, from 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz, and building personal area networks. Wikipedia
8. (Q) What is Airplane Mode? (A) Airplane mode, flight mode, offline mode, or standalone mode is a setting available on smartphones and other portable devices. When activated, this mode suspends the device's radio-frequency signal transmission technologies, effectively disabling all voice, text and phone services. Wikipedia
9. (Q) A Brand is shown on the side task bar. Can I put my Brand there? (A) Yes, this location can be used to display your Brand. The only limitation is for the image maximum be 123px X 123px in PNG format.
10. (Q) How do I schedule a demo? (A) Email ICMdemo@my-secureid.com and a demo will be scheduled.
11. (Q) A message pops up on the side task bar. Can I put my message there? (A) Yes, this location can be used to display custom user messages. A typical example would be to use messages to re-enforce cyber security training. There are 6 default messages in this category. One message is ���Congratulations! You are cyber criminals worst enemy.���
12. (Q) What does Dual Connections mean? (A) It is frequently call Dual Homing and Multihomed. It is defined as having concurrent connectivity to more than one network from a computer or network device. A typical example is when a desktop, laptop or tablet is concurrently connected to Ethernet and WiFi.
13. (Q) What do Manual Timer options do? (A) These timers are used to disable and enable WiFi, Bluetooth and Airplane Mode connections. There are two ways to use Manual Timers. Users can disable connections until a specified day and time. Second, users can disable connections for a specified amount of time. In both cases, connections automatically enable at the end of the set times.
14. (Q) What do Auto Timer options do? (A) These timers are used to disable and enable WiFi, Bluetooth and Airplane Mode connections. There are two ways to use Auto Timers. Users input a ���name��� for the time period being set. Users can disable connections every day or for specific days. A typical example is where users want to disable their WiFi connection for several hours such as overnight.
15. (Q) What is Support that is shown on the side task bar? (A) Opening Support from the side task screen allows users immediate access to their Help Desk contact information. Second, it provides users with their computer and connection information that assists Help Desk technicians resolve computer performance and internet issues.
16. (Q) Which company provided the company���s Code Signing Certificate? (A) Code signing is the process of digitally signing executables and scripts to confirm the software author and guarantee that the code has not been altered or corrupted since it was signed. The process employs the use of a cryptographic hash to validate authenticity and integrity. Wikipedia The company���s Code Signing Certificate was authorized by GlobalSign. It is a WebTrust-certified certificate authority and provider of Identity Services. As of December 28, 2020, GlobalSign was the 5th largest certificate authority in the world according to the Owler.com
17. (Q) What is origin of your brand name? FaultLineSM ICM is our brand name? (A) Earthquakes create fault lines We identify fault lines as indicators of risks that cyber- criminals take advantage of and use to create cyber earthquakes. ICM is an acronym for Internet Communications Management.
The Company's Mission is to support Cybersecurity Awareness Training (CAT) and Security Awareness Training (SAT) companies. Specifically, it supports CAT/SAT for their Internet security training of large organizationâs employees. Approximately $6 trillion is forecast to be spent annually on cyber security by 2021. A Clark School study at the University of Maryland is one of the first to quantify the near-constant rate of hacker attacks of computers with Internet access--every 39 seconds on average.
Virtually all organization policies and strategies are designed around employees being the first line of defense. FaultLineSM is a training tool that is used to follow up and re-enforce employee's Internet Connection Intervals (ICI) training.